Instead of worrying....instead of wasting time whining....instead of posting in the Etsy and other forums that you don't have any sales...use this time to get ready!
|"Lemon and Cranberries"|
6 x 6 Oil on Gessobord
Here are 10 Nitty-Gritty Nuggets you can tackle to get ready for the upcoming buying season.
Flip over your OPEN sign with confidence this fall. Sales will be here before you know it!
1. Spruce up your gallery - Change your banner.
2. Freshen up your inventory - Archive/remove old paintings.
3. Work on your brand - Choose a tag line.
4. Get a facelift - Take a new profile picture.
5. Dot the I's and cross the T's - Update your policies on shipping, refunds, payments.
6. Ready yourself to just paint - stock up on art supplies and shipping supplies.
7. Meet the Press - order new marketing materials like postcards and business cards.
8. Be social - Start a blog or a Twitter account.
9. Stock your shelves - build your inventory (think ahead to seasonal paintings, especially if you are a still life painter.)
10. Improve your skills - go to art critiques, take a class, study a new art concept.